Review of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
This new edition covers the whole undergraduate syllabus as prescribed by Medical Council of India with additional information particularly for those preparing for postgraduate examinations.
• Bullet format, easy to understand and concise to read in its entirety.
• Flow charts, boxes, tables and differentiations for easy comprehension of the subject.
• Suitably illustrated with line diagrams.
• Important points highlighted in rectangular gray-colored black outlined boxes.
• Gray-colored rounded margin boxes for recent advances and additional information.
• Up-to-date information, substantial amount of material on clinical Forensic Medicine included in a nutshell. It is an integrated approach to the subject of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology.
• Color plates of poisons described in the text are additional highlight of this edition.
• Question banks I and II provide a list of important questions for professional examination.
• Helpful in gaining full understanding of the duties and ethical requirements of doctors.
• MCQs with answers to help students prepare for various PG entrance examinations like NEET, AIIMS, UPSC, DNB, PGI, SGPGI, COMEDK, KCET and FMGE.