A K Khurana Opthalmology
- Manipal Manual of Surgery 4th Edition
- A K Khurana Opthalmology
- Download Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology 6th edition
- Illustrated Synopsis of Dermatology and Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Making Sense of the ECG
- Basic Science in Obstetrics and Gynaecology:A Textbook for MRCOG Part 1
- Basic Science in Obstetrics and Gynaecology: A Textbook for MRCOG Part 1
Comprehensive Ophthalmology is the latest edition of this extensive guide to ophthalmology, which includes a free supplementary copy of Review of Ophthalmology.
The main text has been thoroughly revised and updated, reorganised into six sections for ease of reference. These sections cover anatomy and physiology of the eye, optics and refraction, diseases of the eye, ocular therapeutics, systemic and community ophthalmology, and practical ophthalmology. The book is divided into 26 chapters, each beginning with a brief overview of the topic followed by relevant anatomy and physiology.
Buy Books from this store:
[amazon_link asins='8190568108,8177394762,8126554126' template='ProductCarousel' store='211' marketplace='IN' link_id='3de7259f-cef4-11e7-b570-d106520908be']